JUFA Malbun Alpin Resort*** - mountain region
The JUFA Malbun Alpine Resort is located in the Liechtensteiner Alps. It is a guaranteed destination for year-round recreational fun in an idyllic mountain landscape. The modern alpine resort is situated in a high mountain valley, nestled in the Turna- and Pradamee Alps in the municipality of Triesenberg within the Principality of Liechtenstein.
You benefit from:
- 66 rooms
- All rooms suitable for people with allergies; shower, lavatory, TV
- Dining rooms
- Sun deck
- Alpine wellness (sauna, steam bath, infrared, quiet zone, 360° rooftop terrace)
- Multifunction rooms (seminar, lounges for groups)
- Offers for teenagers (Internet, billiard, table tennis)
- Toddler play area “Kinderland” (Kids’ Land)
- Small gymnasium (10x18 m)
- Ski storage & drying room
- Ski service room
- Parking space
All data is provided for information purposes only and without any legal obligation. The terms and conditions of the individual hosts apply.